|Place of Origin:||MAINLAND CHINA|
|Certification:||CE CSA ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||BY WOODEN CASE L88 * W110 * H 160Cm|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days(negotiated)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Main Material:||Stainless Steel||Number Of Sealing Head:||1|
|Production Capacity:||6-7 Cans/min;||Adaptation Range:||Can Diameter φ70-φ127mm, Can Height 80-190mm|
|Dimensions:||L2000 * W800 *H1850 Mm||Working Pressure (compressed Air):||≥0.6MPa|
|Air Consumption (compressed Air):||About 80L/min||Nitrogen Source Pressure:||≥0.4MPa|
|Nitrogen Consumption:||About 50L/min||Residual Oxygen:||≤3%|
7cans/min nitrogen gas flushing sealing machine,
CSA nitrogen gas flushing sealing machine,
7cans/min tuna canning machine
Fully Automatic Milk Powder Vacuum Nitrogen Flushing Can Sealer Machine Tuna Canning Machine
Fully Automatic Milk Powder Vacuum Nitrogen Flushing Can Sealer Machine
- Well designed layout structure, combine vacuuming, nitrogen filling and seaming in one machine.
- Internal pressure can be set up by customer’s requirements
- Unique vacuuming chamber design and way of vacuuming can ensure the seaming quality.
- Use high-quality component
- Adjustable in Production speed with automatic alarming system, PLC can judge whether to stop the machine
- All gears are grinded and heat treated with a longer life of service. And the machine has lower noise running in high speed.
- Compact design in stainless steel, requires little space
- Low Transportation Cost, entire machine can be placed in one sea freight container, the costs for shipment are accordingly low.
5. The seaming rollers and chuck are processed by Cr12 die steel, which is durable and high tightness.
6. The residual oxygen content is less than 3%, effectively extending the shelf life of the product and improving product quality.
|Production capacity||6-7 cans/min;|
|Adaptation range||can diameter φ70-φ127mm, can height 80-190mm|
|Voltage||three-phase 380V 50/60Hz;|
|Dimensions||L2000 * W800 *H1850 mm|
|Working pressure (compressed air)||≥0.6MPa|
|Air consumption (compressed air)||about 80L/min|
|Nitrogen source pressure||≥0.4MPa|
|Nitrogen consumption||about 50L/min|