It is our responsibility and standard practice to inspect each component of our manufacture, based on its application within the system, for quality, workmanship, performance and safety.
Due to differences in the characteristics of various materials, our components are measured for quality against their specific function within the system. We accomplish quality assurance and control through:
- Pre-scheduled Project Engineer inspections
- Ensured compliance to customer/association project specifications
Lean manufacturing, which sees the expenditure of resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the end customer to be wasteful
- Production testing and reporting
- Installation compliance reporting
- Safety compliance and testing